Amazon: Boult Audio ZCharge Wireless in Ear Bluetooth Neckband with ENC Mic

SSN Online Shopping Best Deals

 

Amazon: Boult Audio ZCharge Wireless in Ear Bluetooth Neckband with ENC Mic, 40H Playtime, Type-C Fast Charging (10Mins=15Hrs Playtime), Dual Pairing, Made in India, Biggest 14.2mm Drivers Ear Phones (Blue)

Buyhttps://amzn.to/3rjEigF
About this product:
The sound quality delivered by the Boult Audio ZCharge is outstanding. The biggest 14.2mm drivers produce rich, immersive audio with a good balance between bass, mids, and highs. Whether I'm listening to my favorite tracks or watching movies, the audio experience is crystal clear and enjoyable. I appreciate the excellent noise isolation, which allows me to fully immerse myself in the music without any disturbances from the outside world.

One of the standout features of these earphones is the ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation) microphone. It effectively reduces background noise during calls, ensuring that my voice is heard clearly by the person on the other end. This is particularly helpful when making calls in noisy environments.

The battery life of the Boult Audio ZCharge is exceptional. With up to 40 hours of playtime on a full charge, I can enjoy uninterrupted music throughout the day without worrying about running out of battery. Additionally, the Type-C fast charging capability is impressive. Just 10 minutes of charging provides me with around 15 hours of playtime, which is incredibly convenient when I'm in a hurry.

The design and fit of these earphones are comfortable and ergonomic. The lightweight neckband rests comfortably around my neck, and the earbuds fit securely in my ears without causing any discomfort, even during extended listening sessions. The blue color adds a stylish touch to the overall aesthetics.

Lastly, I appreciate that the Boult Audio ZCharge is proudly made in India, supporting local manufacturing. The build quality is top-notch, and it is evident that attention to detail has been given in every aspect of these earphones.